|Public Health Merit Badge|
1. State what the chief causes of each of the following disease are: tuberculosis, typhoid, malaria.
2. Draw a diagram showing how the house-fly carries disease.
3. Tell what should be done to a house which has been occupied by a person who has had a contagious disease.
4. Tell how a scout may cooperate with the board of health in preventing disease.
5. Describe the method used in his community in disposing of garbage.
6. Tell how a city should protect its foods; milk, meat, and exposed foods.
7. Tell how to plan the sanitary care of a camp.
8. State the reason why school children should undergo a medical examination.