|Ornithology Merit Badge|
1. Have a list of one hundred different kinds of birds personally observed on exploration in the field.
2. Have identified beyond question, by appearance or by note, forty-five different kinds of birds in one day.
3. Have made a good clear photograph of some wild bird, the bird image to be over one half inch in length on the negative.
4. Have secured at least two tenants in bird boxes erected by himself.
5. Have daily notes on the nesting of a pair of wild birds from the time the first egg is laid until the young have left the nest.
6. Have attracted at least three kinds of birds, exclusive of the English sparrow, to a "lunch counter" which he has supplied.