|Electricity Merit Badge|
To obtain a merit badge for Electricity a scout must
1. Illustrate the experiment by which the laws of electrical attraction and repulsion are shown.
2. Name three uses of the direct current, and tell how it differs from the alternating current.
3. Make a simple electro-magnet.
4. Have an elementary knowledge of the action of simple battery cells and of the working of electric bells and telephones.
5. Be able to remedy fused wire, and to repair broken electric connections.
6. Construct a machine to make static electricity or a wireless apparatus.
7. Have a knowledge of the method of resuscitation and rescue of a person insensible from shock.